UK Amateur Fossil Hunters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UK Amateur Fossil Hunters

In Affiliation With:

2 posters

UKAFH Christmas Dinner and Dance - 1st Ever

UKAFH Christmas Dinner and Dance - 1st Ever Empty UKAFH Christmas Dinner and Dance - 1st Ever

Post  Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:53 pm

All,

We would like to hold a Christmas do this year. It will be thefirst ever one and hopefully not the last.

The venue we are looking at is Wickstead Park, Kettering. It offers a 3 course meal, live band, disco and starts at 7.30 and finishes at 1.00.

The tickets are £33 per person or £34 per person if a front row table is wanted.

Would everyone who is interested please get in touch asap as we would need numbers and deposits off everyone.

It would be great for us all to get together socially so please do support this.

The venue is available Fri/Sat night all through December for the Xmas dinner.

Cheers,

Phil.
    Chapwi
    Chapwi
    Admin

UKAFH Christmas Dinner and Dance - 1st Ever Empty Re: UKAFH Christmas Dinner and Dance - 1st Ever

Post  Chapwi Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:52 am

I'm 100% up for this mate
    macrocephale
    macrocephale
    Pre-cambrian
    Pre-cambrian

UKAFH Christmas Dinner and Dance - 1st Ever Empty Re: UKAFH Christmas Dinner and Dance - 1st Ever

Post  macrocephale Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:32 am

Would be interesting, but I'm not really the sort of person that enjoys dancing etc.. Unless I'm rather drunk.. Also I'll need to be really careful this year with money, so that might be a little much for me on top of trains etc

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:55 am