UK Amateur Fossil Hunters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UK Amateur Fossil Hunters

In Affiliation With:

Been a while...

macrocephale
    macrocephale
    Pre-cambrian
    Pre-cambrian

Been a while... Empty Been a while...

Post  macrocephale

Well.. Haven't posted much recently dues to the amount of coursework, exams and general procrastination that's been happening, but I'll soon be free from all of that.. After next week (I've got a field trip to Wales next week) I'll be free for a couple of weeks before I go to Le Mans for my birthday so I'll be generally updating old blogs I didn't finish (Morocco, Jp etc), as well as sorting out my fossil photos, and writing the various fotw and other pages I said I would ages ago!

In the mean time:
    Been a while... Cqjbc
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:17 am  Guest

I had read that yes but forgot bounce
    macrocephale

Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:35 am  macrocephale

And that is why the forum needs a facepalm smilie Smile And a (thumb-sup one) -Go to www.GTPlanet.net and check the smilies on there, there's a few good ones you should look at getting similar ones to Smile (That would be a thumbs-up chance there! (And another))

Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:40 am  Guest

macrocephale wrote:And that is why the forum needs a facepalm smilie Smile And a (thumb-sup one) -Go to www.GTPlanet.net and check the smilies on there, there's a few good ones you should look at getting similar ones to Smile (That would be a thumbs-up chance there! (And another))

What? - thats about motor sport - if you want other smillies then send me a link to the images and maybe no one will notice

Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:45 am  Guest

Just added a bowing smillie to worship you bow
    macrocephale

Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:47 am  macrocephale

There's a forum tap at the top thumbsup (This is the symbol for the thumbs-up on there so I'm just going to use it here until we get one Razz)
    It's a website dedicated to the Gran Turismo games, the motorsport stuff is 'cos some of the forum members (there are millions) are actual racers thumbsup

Oh please, I heard you guys talking about adding that when you first met me geek

Also that's from GTP thumbsup

Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:51 am  Guest

macrocephale wrote:There's a forum tap at the top thumbsup (This is the symbol for the thumbs-up on there so I'm just going to use it here until we get one Razz)
    It's a website dedicated to the Gran Turismo games, the motorsport stuff is 'cos some of the forum members (there are millions) are actual racers thumbsup

Oh please, I heard you guys talking about adding that when you first met me geek

Also that's from GTP thumbsup

Oh haha... I most deffo not give you this 👍 - (thats what you wanted yes?)

Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:56 am  Guest

you got your TUP
    macrocephale

Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:56 am  macrocephale

thumbsup Woohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
    macrocephale

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:02 am  macrocephale

Once I'm done cleaning tomorrow, I'll be taking pictures of my various Welsh fossils, (around 30 trilobites, many brachiopods, corals etc..)
    Pics to come then thumbsup

Anyway, the real reason for this post.. As the off topic section I suggested last year didn't come, I shall post this here. This is an example of exactly what the internet is for, and what people should be doing with it. Are you ready?:

CLICK ME!

Post   Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:53 pm