UK Amateur Fossil Hunters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UK Amateur Fossil Hunters

In Affiliation With:

Moroccan Fossils

Moroccan Fossils Empty Moroccan Fossils

Post  Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Some of you may know I hope to trek the Moroccan fossil beds next year and I am looking for participants... it wont be cheap but if you interested contact Craig or myself. So I thought I would hunt through my collection to see what I had from Morocco to whet my or anyone elses appetite (I have purchased these at some point I have never been to Morocco before)

Moroccan Fossils Fishbo10

Onchopristis numidus (Sawfish) Rostral Tooth, Low Cretaceous and Stratodus apicalis jew fragment, Upper Cretaceous

Moroccan Fossils Triamo11

Theres two I cant be 100 percent sure (labeling malfunction) but are typically Moroccan. I have never managed to catch a trilobite so im hedging my bets Ill catch one in Morocco, famous for its trilobite deposits.
    Chapwi
    Chapwi
    Admin

Moroccan Fossils Empty Re: Moroccan Fossils

Post  Chapwi Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:33 am

Spleain wrote:Some of you may know I hope to trek the Moroccan fossil beds next year and I am looking for participants... it wont be cheap but if you interested contact Craig or myself. So I thought I would hunt through my collection to see what I had from Morocco to whet my or anyone elses appetite (I have purchased these at some point I have never been to Morocco before)

Moroccan Fossils Fishbo10

Onchopristis numidus (Sawfish) Rostral Tooth, Low Cretaceous and Stratodus apicalis jew fragment, Upper Cretaceous

Moroccan Fossils Triamo11

Theres two I cant be 100 percent sure (labeling malfunction) but are typically Moroccan. I have never managed to catch a trilobite so im hedging my bets Ill catch one in Morocco, famous for its trilobite deposits.

nice trilobite mate

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 3:00 am