UK Amateur Fossil Hunters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UK Amateur Fossil Hunters

In Affiliation With:

3 posters

Wales/Shropshire Field Trip --No pics yet--

macrocephale
    macrocephale
    Pre-cambrian
    Pre-cambrian

Wales/Shropshire Field Trip   --No pics yet-- Empty Wales/Shropshire Field Trip --No pics yet--

Post  macrocephale Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:27 pm

So.. got back from the borderlands on Saturday but I still haven't unpacked yet.. I have a tonne of trilobites to post, and masses of Much Wenlock reef stuff as well (from a place that was slightly deeper than Wren's Nest, so trilobites are far less common, but the same age and otherwise similar fossils).. I'll try to start unpacking at the end of the week so check back here around the weekend..

Wales/Shropshire Field Trip   --No pics yet-- Empty Re: Wales/Shropshire Field Trip --No pics yet--

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Looking forward to it
    starspider
    starspider
    Quaternary Rank
    Quaternary Rank

Wales/Shropshire Field Trip   --No pics yet-- Empty Re: Wales/Shropshire Field Trip --No pics yet--

Post  starspider Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:51 am

mmmmmmmm trilobites Cool
    macrocephale
    macrocephale
    Pre-cambrian
    Pre-cambrian

Post  macrocephale Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:54 am

Here we go then... Here is the full album of pictures of trilobites (some graptolites to come still), here a select few for here: (Sorry they are so massive, wasn't expecting that.. If you right click and open them in new tabs/windows, you can get better views, or just zoom out on this page).

Last edited by macrocephale on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kosmos
    Kosmos
    Pre-cambrian
    Pre-cambrian

Post  Kosmos Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Amazing trilos, can't see them on the forum, but if you right click on the pictures and click properties, you can see the image url. Copy that and paste it into the url bar and you can see the pictures.
    macrocephale
    macrocephale
    Pre-cambrian
    Pre-cambrian

Post  macrocephale Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:10 pm

Kosmos wrote:Amazing trilos, can't see them on the forum, but if you right click on the pictures and click properties, you can see the image url. Copy that and paste it into the url bar and you can see the pictures.

Or: "Here is the full album of pictures of trilobites (some graptolites to come still), here a select few for here: (Sorry they are so massive, wasn't expecting that.. If you right click and open them in new tabs/windows, you can get better views, or just zoom out on this page)."

I put that before the pictures, but I guess with them being so big you can't really see it.. I'll remove the pictures and keep the link there.. The underlined link goes straight to the album on the image hosting site
    Kosmos
    Kosmos
    Pre-cambrian
    Pre-cambrian

Post  Kosmos Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:34 pm

macrocephale wrote:
    Kosmos wrote:Amazing trilos, can't see them on the forum, but if you right click on the pictures and click properties, you can see the image url. Copy that and paste it into the url bar and you can see the pictures.

Or: "Here is the full album of pictures of trilobites (some graptolites to come still), here a select few for here: (Sorry they are so massive, wasn't expecting that.. If you right click and open them in new tabs/windows, you can get better views, or just zoom out on this page)."

I put that before the pictures, but I guess with them being so big you can't really see it.. I'll remove the pictures and keep the link there.. The underlined link goes straight to the album on the image hosting site
    Ahh, sorry.... didn't read that sentence. Razz
    macrocephale
    macrocephale
    Pre-cambrian
    Pre-cambrian

Post  macrocephale Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Kosmos wrote:
    macrocephale wrote:

Ahh, sorry.... didn't read that sentence. Razz

I think the size of the photos was far too distracting

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 am