UK Amateur Fossil Hunters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UK Amateur Fossil Hunters

In Affiliation With:

3 posters

Monster Teeth of Morocco and California

geopick1
    geopick1
    Present Day Rank
    Present Day Rank

Monster Teeth of Morocco and California Empty Monster Teeth of Morocco and California

Post  geopick1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:27 pm

Greetings Fossil Hunters:

To introduce myself to the UK Amateur Fossil Hunters forum I decided to post my collection of monster teeth from Morocco and California. The attached link showcases nearly a full mouthful of teeth from the giant fish Enchodus Lybicus (I left out the largest tooth) and the choppers from the marine reptile monster Mosasaurus Beaugei, both from the Late Cretaceous Phosphate Beds in the Ouled Basin of Libya. Below these assemblages are an assortment of Early Miocene fossil sharks teeth from Khouribga, Libya and both Early Miocene and Middle Cretaceous fossil sharks teeth from Orange County, California (including a carcharodon tooth).

---- Geopick

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92652163@N06/8427709511/in/photostream/lightbox/
    Chapwi
    Chapwi
    Admin

Monster Teeth of Morocco and California Empty Re: Monster Teeth of Morocco and California

Post  Chapwi Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:38 pm

Really cool fossils mate

What else do you have??
    geopick
    geopick
    Present Day Rank
    Present Day Rank

Monster Teeth of Morocco and California Empty I have a lot more!

Post  geopick Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:05 am

Chapwi:

I have a large collection of animal and plant fossils from different sites in the United States and Africa, divided into different assemblages.

---- Geopick

Sponsored content

Monster Teeth of Morocco and California Empty Re: Monster Teeth of Morocco and California

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:47 am