UK Amateur Fossil Hunters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UK Amateur Fossil Hunters

In Affiliation With:

2 posters

25ft Crocodile Sub Please... easy on the relish.

25ft Crocodile Sub Please... easy on the relish. Empty 25ft Crocodile Sub Please... easy on the relish.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:38 am

Chapwi
    Chapwi
    Admin

25ft Crocodile Sub Please... easy on the relish. Empty Re: 25ft Crocodile Sub Please... easy on the relish.

Post  Chapwi Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:22 am

thats well weird mate
    macrocephale
    macrocephale
    Pre-cambrian
    Pre-cambrian

25ft Crocodile Sub Please... easy on the relish. Empty Re: 25ft Crocodile Sub Please... easy on the relish.

Post  macrocephale Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Looks gharial-esque .. imagine that... with extra cheese!!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Yes apparently its "cousin" - if I had a cousin who looked like that...
    Until I read this article I had no idea there were 23 species of modern day crocodile and could only name 6 I knew of (by name I mean "yeh that one") I thought they were a lot less diverse. that was to me the most surprising part of the article I have to say... I must research my crocs
    macrocephale
    macrocephale
    Pre-cambrian
    Pre-cambrian

Post  macrocephale Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:21 pm

its more suprising 'cos you only really hear about the superlatives, a bit like with more extinct animals
    Im fairly good with modern crocs myself- blame Steve Iwrin :king: for that one! Maybe too much zoo pc games as well, these days you can get any animal on the planet usermade geek

Post  Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:25 pm

RIP Steve Iwrin.. legend... and a great film.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:48 pm