UK Amateur Fossil Hunters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UK Amateur Fossil Hunters

In Affiliation With:

3 posters

My collection!

Joe
    Quaternary Rank
    Quaternary Rank

My collection! Empty My collection!

Post  Joe Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Hello,

I've met a couple of members in the quiz last month, and now it is time to introduce myself. My name is Joe, and I fossil hunt fairly frequently. I've hunted all around in England, covering areas such as the Isle of Wight, Yorkshire, Dorset, and many other counties. I have been collecting for about six years, but the last three years have been serious. I'm quite ambitious and determined, and prepare some of my own fossils when I have the time.

I have a website which is currently under development, but in the future I will no doubt show it on KAFH.

Although I like to hunt in lots of places, Lyme Regis is my favourite place, and I have hunted there a fair few times, over these various trips I have found a few fossils which I consider to be decent ...(finds will be uploaded on this thread!)

Anyway, enough of about me, all you need to see is the fossils, right?

(In no particular order) Here's a few pieces from my collection:

Sorry, I've just tried to upload my image, but I'm having a few problems, could somebody please help?

Kind Regards,

Joe

Chapwi
    Chapwi
    Admin

My collection! Empty Re: My collection!

Post  Chapwi Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:51 pm

hello Joe,
    Really good to see you on here mate.
    Were all have to go on fossil trip sometime? Maybe the KAFH Weekender??
    As for loading your photos mate try this link and it will show you how to upload it
    https://ukafh.forumotion.com/t54-how-to-add-images
    Hope this helps mate?
    Kind regards
    Craig
    macrocephale
    macrocephale
    Pre-cambrian
    Pre-cambrian

Post  macrocephale Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:40 am

Upload the pictures onto any image hosting site, twitpit, Facebook, flickr, ImageShack etc then post the links in using [IMG] [/IMG] wraps ( the image button does this automatically, and the host image button uses a different hosting site)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:49 pm