UK Amateur Fossil Hunters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UK Amateur Fossil Hunters

In Affiliation With:

2 posters

If I Were Hundreds of Thousands of Years Old I Think I Would Look the Same

If I Were Hundreds of Thousands of Years Old I Think I Would Look the Same Empty If I Were Hundreds of Thousands of Years Old I Think I Would Look the Same

Post  Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:14 pm

FACES OF OUR ANCESTORS

"To put a human face on our ancestors, scientists from the Senckenberg Research Institute used sophisticated methods to form 27 model heads based on tiny bone fragments, teeth and skulls collected from across the globe." - Discovery News

Seeing the interpretation of one team through a vast spectrum of prehistory in this way is fantastic.
    macrocephale
    macrocephale
    Pre-cambrian
    Pre-cambrian

If I Were Hundreds of Thousands of Years Old I Think I Would Look the Same Empty Re: If I Were Hundreds of Thousands of Years Old I Think I Would Look the Same

Post  macrocephale Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Homo Neandertalis looks like somes hit patrick stewart with a cattle prod!

If I Were Hundreds of Thousands of Years Old I Think I Would Look the Same Empty Re: If I Were Hundreds of Thousands of Years Old I Think I Would Look the Same

Post  Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:14 am

Lol... I've always suspected Patrick Stewart has some sort of vampiric life expectancy... could be one of his offspring.
    Chapwi
    Chapwi
    Admin

Post  Chapwi Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:19 am

just went on your link mate and couldnt help but notice this it haha

''SCIENCE IS FROM THE DEVIL. THAT IS THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL THAT ADAM AND EVE ATE. THEY WILL GO TO EVERY EXTENT TO DISPROVE GOD'S CREATION AND HIS WORD. THAT IS THE MESSAGE SATAN PREACHED TO EVE IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN. ALWAYS GETTING KNOWLEDGE AND MAKING ONE WISE. GOD MADE MAN IN HIS OWN IMAGE AND THAT SETTLES IT. ANY PROBLEM, GO ASK GOD OR PERHAPS AFTER YOUR LIFE ON EARTH IS OVER THEN YOU INQUIRE OF HIM. WHY DO PEOPLE FIND ITS SO DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE IN GOD. UPON ALL SCIENTICFIC RESEARCH THEY CAN'T EVEN CREATE A BLADE OF LEAF WITH LIFE IN IT BUT ARE ALWAYS PERVERTING GOD'S WORD AND HIS CREATION.THE BIBLE SAID THERE WERE GIANTS IN THOSE DAYS AND SCIENCE HAS RESEARCHED AND FOUND OUT TO BE TRUE. MY DEAR BRETHREN, LETS HAVE FAITH IN GOD AND BELIEVE GOD'S REPORT NOT SCIENCE. THANKS''

what an idiot haha
    macrocephale
    macrocephale
    Pre-cambrian
    Pre-cambrian

Post  macrocephale Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:02 am

Lol theres always some religious (normally creationist) troll around any palaeoanthropological (4 vowels in a row? or did I just make up a word?!) stuff.. hilarious but theyr so wrong and closed minded

Post  Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:07 am

We know we've made it when they infiltrate our forum. Entitled though, I spout a lot of crap from time to time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:03 pm