UK Amateur Fossil Hunters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UK Amateur Fossil Hunters

In Affiliation With:

2 posters

Join my sun dreamteam league (ukafh premiership)

Chapwi
    Chapwi
    Admin

Join my sun dreamteam league (ukafh premiership) Empty Join my sun dreamteam league (ukafh premiership)

Post  Chapwi Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:34 am

I want you to join my Mini League in The Sun's £500,000 Premier League 2012/13 Dream Team. The greatest fantasy football game on the planet!

To start managing a team towards Mini League glory, all you need to do is pick a fantasy XI from the best Premier League players with a budget of £50 million.

You can enter your FREE team at dreamteamfc.com or via the free to download iPhone and Android Apps now.

Remember the Mini League details below. You will need them to join my Mini League once you have entered your Dream Team.

Mini League Name: UKAFHpremiership
    Mini League Pin: 107923
    Mini League Password: manunited

May the best manager win!

The Chairman
    macrocephale
    macrocephale
    Pre-cambrian
    Pre-cambrian

Join my sun dreamteam league (ukafh premiership) Empty Re: Join my sun dreamteam league (ukafh premiership)

Post  macrocephale Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:17 am

Never really bothered with these things.. Don't appeal to me, FIFA is all I need for my football hook in the close-season..Razz
    And as a Liverpool fan I wouldn't participate in a league ran by The Sun anyway. #JFT96

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:59 am